IB.Academy Revision Courses are the most complete programmes on offer. During these sessions, students will receive valuable insight into the syllabi which have been changed for many subjects from recent school years. In order to fully grasp the curriculum and to effectively convey the IB objectives, our tutors will work with students in analysing past papers and mark schemes. With the use of various media and teaching techniques, students will find the Revision Courses to be the most comprehensive way to prepare for their final IB exams.
In the IB.Academy Easter Course you will:
- Engage in unique exercises designed to keep you motivated and fresh for the year
- Highlight key areas in topics students generally have difficulty with
- Receive information regarding any IB changes for the new academic year
- Revise syllabus materials that you struggled with on past papers
- Classes start from 09:00 and end at 18:00
- Courses are held in Utrecht, The Netherlands
Is this programme for me?
Our Easter Courses are perfect for students with an eye on the May exams. The Easter sessions focus on topics and exercises for DP2 students. If you would like more information, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org