Subjects on offer this period: Math AI SL, Math AA SL, Chemistry SL/HL, Business & Management SL/HL, Economics SL/HL*
Other subjects this spring:
- March 30-April 1: Math AA SL, Math AI SL, Biology HL, Physics HL, Business & Management SL/HL and Economics SL/HL
- April 6-8: Math AA HL, Math AI HL, Biology SL, Physics SL, Environmental Systems & Societies (ESS) SL
* If the subject you want is not available, then please contact us. We also organise courses upon request. Our spring courses do not require a minimum number of registrations because we cannot postpone so close to the exams.
🎓 Do you need a boost before the upcoming exams? 🎓
During our Spring Courses we provide clear explanations and summaries of theory and discuss relevant examples from past IB exams, before our students solve a selection IB-style exam questions under guidance of our excellent IB-alumni teachers. Because the groups are small, each student can receive individual attention when they get stuck while constantly receiving feedback on their work. This ensures that our students make a giant leap in understanding and their ability to answer IB exam questions.
- 24 hours of support per subject over 3 days, from 09:00 - 18:00
- Plus one additional hour to meet your teacher before the course, and to receive individualised study advice for before, during and after the course.
- Receive a hard-copy of our coveted Study Guide
- Small groups with up to 7 students per teacher
- In-person courses are held in Utrecht, The Netherlands
Is this programme for me?
Our Spring Courses help students cement their knowledge, practice with typical past paper problems, and prepare for their upcoming final exams. There is simply no better way to prepare for your exams!
Our Spring Courses are designed for DP2 students. DP1 students are welcome to join, and depending on the subject we can advise how the students can get the most benefit from our courses - for example by participating in only a part of the course.
If you would like more information, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +31 30 4300 430.