Subjects on offer this period: Economics SL/HL, Business & Management SL/HL and others upon request*
Other subjects this winter:
- January 2-4: Mathematics (all levels)
- January 5-7: Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Environmental Systems & Societies (ESS)
* If the subject you want is not available, then please contact us. We also organise courses upon request. Courses will be confirmed after receiving 3 registrations.
❄️ Return from the holidays feeling extra confident for the new semester ❄️
Our Winter Course focuses on improving the core skills students require for a particular subject. The Winter Course is the ideal way to keep your knowledge and skills activated and up-to-date for the rest of the academic year, and starting exam revisions early. We will also provide detailed information on any curriculum changes that might occur.
- 20 hours of class per subject over 4 days, from 10:00 - 15:00
- 2 hrs of homework per day, which will be marked by the teacher, 8 hours total
- Individual homework discussion of 30 minutes each day, 2 hours total
- Plus one additional hour to meet your teacher before the course, and to receive individualised study advice for before, during and after the course.
- Small groups with up to 7 students
Is this programme for me?
Our Winter Courses help students cement their knowledge, practice with typical past paper problems, and prepare for difficult topics that will be covered in the new semester. For students who need to catch up or simply want to revise to stay ahead, this is the opportunity to do so.
Our Winter Courses are designed for DP2 students. DP1 students are welcome to join, and depending on the subject we can advise how the students can get the most benefit from the courses - for example by participating in only a part of the course.
If you would like more information, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call us on +31 30 4300 430.